- Members of the Opposition described the 3.3 trillion baht 2021 fiscal budget as being disconnected from reality, with a likelihood that a large portion of the money will be wasted. They also accused the Government of total indifference to the
- From July 15th, Thai people can apply for a Government subsidy, to cover part of their hotel and food expenses for travel out of their home provinces, under the “Rao Thieu Duaykan” (We Tour Together) program, created to
- About 12 opposition MPs have signed up to grill the Government over the 3.3 trillion baht budget bill, which is scheduled to be debated in the House of Representatives on Wednesday.
Opposition chief whip Mr. Suthin Klangsaeng said Tuesday that …
BANGKOK, Thailand’s Deputy Prime Minister, Prawit Wongsuwon, was named leader of the Palang Pracharath Party on Saturday.
Prawit, who has earlier acted as head of the ruling party’s strategic campaign committee, was given overwhelming votes as the new party leader …
- The election of General Prawit Wongsuwan, as the new leader of the ruling Palang Pracharat Party, will bring changes in the right direction for the party, said Education Minister Nuttapol Teepsuwan and Digital Economy and Society Minister Buddhipongse Punnakanta on
- Most respondents to a recent poll say that they don’t see anyone qualified to be their first choice as Thailand’s next Prime Minister, but some chose General Prayut Chan-o-cha as their preferred choice, citing his honesty, his several years of